Literally making these every week.
You ask, I do. Well at least this is the case with giving you the recipe to these incredible brownies that I made yesterday! I posted a picture of them on my Insta story and literally 500 of you DEMANDED I gave you the recipe. Girl, I gotchu.
I found a recipe online and added my own twist to it.
Here we go:
- 1/2 cup grass-fed goats butter
- 2/3 cup sugar-free chocolate (NOT baking chocolate – I used a mix of Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips & 90% lindt squares)
- 3 large organic room-temp eggs
- 1-2 tbsp stevia drops
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C. Line a brownie baking pan with parchment paper and grease it with coconut oil.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a small pot. Don’t overheat just cook until everything melts. Set aside to cool down.
- When the butter/chocolate mix is warm, not hot, whisk in the eggs and stevia drops. (I transferred mine into a mixing bowl right before this)
- Add in the almond flour, cocoa powder, seeds, & nuts.
- Transfer your batter into the baking plan. Bake for 10-12 mins.
- Eat those orgasmic brownies. Eat them all if you’d like. They are GUILT-FREE!
Enjoy babes x